Technical Account Manager (Mobile Applications)
Swenson He is seeking a talented, self-motivated Technical Account Manager to act in a Product Support role as part of our fast growing sales team. This role will be responsible for project managing new installations and ongoing post-sales support for key customers of Swenson He's consulting solution. This is an opportunity to join one of the fastest growing and solely in-house development team in Los Angeles.
The ideal candidate will have a both the ability to adapt in a fast pace environment and client service skills, as well as knowledge of the app technology landscape. Experience will mobile application or a strong understanding of software development best practices is a huge plus.
- Project manage feasibility, attribution, and reporting requests from Sales and Operations teams on behalf of clients
- Provide onboarding support, education, continuous product usage consultation, and industry best practices to ensure customer success
- Develop and maintain expert knowledge of Swenson He's attribution products & capabilities, and how they can meet customer needs and business objectives
- Define and improve processes and tools for the Sales Engineering and Products teams to serve clients better
- Provide client-facing insights and recommendations to drive product adoption and increase revenue
- 4-7 years of relevant experience in Account Management and Product Management
- Strong technical aptitude and client service skills, as well as knowledge of the prominent mobile technologies
- Problem solving attitude, with the ability to articulate complex topics to a novice or non-technical audience
- Results-oriented, highly productive, self-starter who is able to multi-task and prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail, particularly as it relates to documenting projects and QA-ing results based on an outlined project plan
- Must be customer service oriented and believe in teamwork, collaboration, adaptability, and have a strong work initiative.
Work with some of the best Engineering talent on the planet.
Health - 100% Employer paid, no out of pocket monthly premiums (for employee only)
- Platinum-level HMO
- 24/7 teledoctor and prescription service
- PPO dental coverage
- PPO vision coverage
- 15 paid vacation days per year
- 9 paid holidays per year
- 401(k) matching, up to 5% of base salary
- Start each Monday with premium coffee, bagels, donuts and shoot the breeze with the team
- Office coffee machine/snacks/candy/fruits/beverages
- Weekly catered team lunches
- Monthly happy hours
- Ergonomic chairs and Optional standing desks