Web Developer - Hybrid Mobile Apps (Ionic/React Native)
Based in the heart of Silicon Beach, Swenson He is the #1 mobile app development firm in LA (seriously, Google it). We have established ourselves as a recognized mobile technology leader in the IoT, e-commerce, and health care spaces in one of the largest tech hubs in the world. We do not outsource any of our development, and all of our engineers are at the top of their games. We have some pretty exceptional leadership too, with our founders coming from the top 1% at MIT who are published software guys themselves and have engineered some of the most robust, performant, and scalable technologies in the world being used by millions of consumers today.
Currently, we’re looking for a talented hybrid mobile app developer to join our tightly-knit team of passionate technologists. If you have strong PhoneGap/Ionic/Cordova experience, we'd love to tell you more about this amazing opportunity.
- Engineer hybrid mobile applications in Ionic/Cordova
- Build and publish projects in XCode and Android Studio Manager
- Review, develop and implement innovative features and functionality for tools and modules in Angular 2.
- Knowledge of front-end CSS frameworks like Bootstrap, Material UI, Foundation, UIKit as well as CSS preprocessors like Sass and LESS
- Optimize and troubleshoot application code via automated functional and unit test suites for Cordova or Angular 2.
- Review commits for quality, security, scalability, and stability before they are committed to the live environment.
- Integrate with existing client work flows such as hardware and firmware teams.
- Evaluate & build on top of existing Ionic code bases and existing backend API specifications.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
- Minimum 1 year of experience with Ionic/Cordova/PhoneGap and Angular 1/2
- Experience with agile methodologies and Git-based source control preferred
- Experience interfacing with clients is a plus
- Experience developing native iOS and/or Android apps a plus
- Must be able to pass background, drug, and reference checks
- Full-time,on-site employment (we are not accepting applications from remote workers/contractors/staffing agencies).
Work with some of the best engineering talent on the planet .As a member of our tightly-knit team of passionate technologists, you will have the opportunity to contribute to firm culture, project acquisition and retention as well as team dynamics in a meaningful way. We believe in our Final 1%™ method: with every step, we ask ourselves what more can be done to improve the build. We are looking for someone with a go-getter attitude and huge potential to learn from a company that takes great pride in producing only the highest quality work.
- Platinum-level HMO/Gold-level PPO medical coverage
- 24/7 teledoctor and prescription service
- PPO dental coverage
- PPO vision coverage
- 15 paid vacation days per year
- 9 paid holidays per year
- 401(k) matching, up to 5% of base salary
- Start each Monday with premium coffee, bagels, donuts and shoot the breeze with the team
- Open, contemporary work space
- Office gym with showers, lockers and towel service
- Wifi enabled outdoor work space
- Plenty of gourmet coffee and office snacks
- Weekly catered team lunches
- Weekly tech talks
- Monthly happy hours
- Ergonomic chairs and optional standing desks
- Bi-annual retreats - last year we rented a yacht, this year we went to Palm Springs!