DescriptionAs Swenson He’s Resource Planner, you will plan, lead and measure staffing optimization while working with different department leads to help create project work plans. As a service based company where our highly trained project managers, designers and engineers are our most important asset, your guidance in positioning the presence of our firm externally to drive client acquisition will be crucial to this role. You will work closely with Business Development to maximize their effectiveness through presentation materials, sales collateral, and events.
- Work with project managers and department leads to help staff certain departments; aligning availability, skills, and career goals with project needs and timeline
- Staffing optimization to maximize utilization
- Management and oversight of the staff schedule
- Review and reporting of utilization rates
- Creation of project work plans for projects in the sales cycle
- Upkeep of employee skills matrix
- Forecast staffing resources for current and future client projects
- Experience with ERP software a must (Financialforce/Salesforce preferred)
- Experience in excel is preferred
- Organization and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to work as an individual contributor as well as a larger team
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and set priorities in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
As a member of our close-knit team, you will be able to contribute in a measurable way to our culture, project development and team dynamics. We are looking for someone who displays a high degree of professionalism, is detail-oriented, and approaches responsibilities proactively. We offer competitive compensation, industry-leading medical benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, and disability, and an impressive 401(k) matching program.