Creative Director - Mobile UX/UI
As a Creative Director with Swenson He, you will be expected to do well in a high impact environment surrounded by incredibly capable project managers, engineers and support staff. Expectations for the position include leading the design department by managing a team of UX/UI designers while providing experience and understanding of intuitive design for client needs. You will be representing Swenson He as leading design expert within our company by guiding our internal design department and clients to develop some of the tech industries leading applications and products. As a company that has historically focused on software engineering, we are looking for a candidate who understands how to build leading designs in both UI/UX for native mobile, hybrid mobile, and web related projects for our clients. Additionally, you will be asked to contribute to the firm's identity and brand with marketing campaigns for client projects, our own website and social media.
- Architect, design and deliver full feature-set applications for native mobile (iOS/Android), hybrid (both iOS and Android) and desktop (web/native) in the connected devices (IoT), healthcare, social media, and e-commerce spaces
- Review, develop, and implement branding guidelines for client projects and internal innovations
- Create and implement campaigns internally that represent company culture, brands, and client releases
- Cultivate a team environment with design-orient thinking
- Review, develop and implement and product design for client projects including prototype development, production, presentation.
- Interface directly with clients to help hone and refine client brands and direction while consulting knowledge of best practices for cutting edge design
- At least 7 years’ experience in web design, designing user flows, wireframes, and visuals
- Prototyping experience in mobile applications and/or web design; related experience in a digital agency or digital group preferred
- Must have a minimum 4+ years of mobile UI/UX experience
- Experience with creative leadership & design management
- Understanding of IoT/connected devices mobile apps design highly desirable and preferred
- Experience with hybrid mobile platforms preferred
- Expert with Adobe, Sketch, Illustrator, InDesign, JIRA, Confluence, Invision and prototyping
- Both institutional level and start-up experience in very fast paced environments preferred
- Experience interfacing with Product Managers, Project Managers and software development teams to execute designs and meet deadlines
- Communication skills and teamwork are a high priority
- This is a 100% on-site role, no remote opportunity
At a small firm, you will be able to contribute in a measurable way to firm culture, project acquisition and retention, and team dynamics. We offer competitive salaries, industry-leading medical benefits including health, dental, vision, life, and disability, and an impressive 401K matching program. Depending on the candidate, relocation and signing bonuses may be available.